Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sweet Prayers

Sweet prayer by Allie at lunch time today:

Thank you for God and thank you for Jesus.  Thank you for Jesus and thank you for God.  Thank you for coming out of the tomb.  Amen.  Mommy, you pray for the OralID now!

I love our car ride home from school each day.  It's probably only about 8 minutes or so, but the boys love to talk about their day or just talk in general.  I hope they don't lose that any time soon.  Here was today's conversation:

Coleman:  What word do you think people say the most?
Me:  "The" or "a" probably.
Spence:  What animal word do people say the most?
Me:  It depends what kind of animal you like best.  We probably say "dog" the most since we have a dog.
Coleman:  Or "fat" or "fishbreath!"

It took me a second, but then I realized "fat" and "fishbreath" are words often associated with our chubby little bad-breathed dog Maestro!


1 comment:

Rita said...

Ha ha ha....

I think the word most often said would be "me" and I agree dog is good. Try a 3000 mile ride with them as teenagers .....priceless!