Monday, August 19, 2013

A Lost Tooth!

Spence woke us up this morning crying because his tooth fell out in his sleep and he couldn't find it so he was convinced he wouldn't get money from the tooth fairy!  I told him we'd leave her a note to let her know what happened and I was positive she'd leave him the money.  I know these things, you know.  Then after I woke up a little more and Spence stopped blubbering through his tears, I learned that he felt the tooth on his tongue in the middle of the night, took it out and put it under his pillow, then couldn't find it this morning.  And he was wondering why the tooth fairy didn't leave any money.  I told him she must have already made her rounds by the time his tooth ended up under his pillow!  So tooth fairy, I know you tend to be forgetful, but please remember to put money under Spence's pillow tonight!

Seems my kids' teeth are in no rush to fall out.   Coleman was well into first grade before he lost his first tooth.  So Spence has him beat there!  Check out this big smile!



2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh Spence you are growing up so fast!! Lost a tooth right in the front.. what a great smile you have now.. it says " I am growing up!!"
Hope the tooth fairy stops by tonight!

Rita said...

I think she should leave double for making hwe rounds so early. I thought maybe he swallowed it....
You are so cute, Spence!