Saturday, January 11, 2014

Friends and Scissors

You might have noticed I'm playing catch up here at The Piks blog!  Scroll down for Christmas and birthday trip pictures.

Last week the kids and I spent the day with some of our favorite people:  Candice, Paul David, and Judson!  We've had a lot of cold weather here lately, and this day was no different!  But we couldn't keep them indoors!

It was an intense game of football!



Coleman and Judson playing Wii

Our famous group shot

The weather finally warmed up, so I wasn't as reluctant to go out with them while they jumped on the trampoline.  They all three love it!  I'm not sure where Spence was this day.  He's usually waiting right there for his turn!

And get ready for a little before and after.  A few days ago Spence and Allie had ceased arguing and I thought they were upstairs playing nicely.  When I went up to check, Allie had locked herself in the bathroom and was chopping her hair off!  She got several strands from the sides about shoulder length, but most of what she cut was right in the front.  At least it's in the area where bangs should go!  It's way short, but it doesn't look too bad.  There may be a few sections I need to trim, but I'm giving it a week or two then I'll see.  I'll never understand why kids feel the need to do this!



2 comments:

Rita said...

Looks like fun with friends!

Rita said...

Looks like fun with friends!