Saturday, October 29, 2011

Church Carnival

If my favorite fall activity is the pumpkin patch, then my kids' favorite is the carnival! They had a blast at our church carnival tonight. I'd love to share pictures of them playing carnival games, coming down the giant bouncy slide, riding a pony, taking a train ride, and me feeding Allie a red snow cone without getting it on her white dress, but I can't. Not because I didn't have my camera. And not because I didn't have charged batteries. But because I left the card in the computer after uploading the pumpkin patch pictures. Ahhhhhh! I almost went back home to get it, but I decided to just enjoy the night and get lots of pictures when they go trick-or-treating. We did get a family photo taken at the carnival, so I'll share that when I get it! And here are a few I took when we got home.

Batman, Shirley Temple, and an Arf Trooper (Star Wars guy)


Since my kids don't like their faces painted on, I decided to go for it!

Here's a better one of Shirley

1 comment:

Rita said...

Just doesn't get any sweeter than that!!!

I do hope your face painting washes off.....not that it doesn;t look good...it's just that it would take too much time to match outfits that go with it..."-)