Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Season!


Today Spence's class took a field trip to the pumpkin patch. Yes, my favorite place! And of course this is the "city" version of the pumpkin patch. Isn't his class adorable? He has wonderful friends and two awesome teachers!


This is his best friend, Roman. In a few years I imagine Roman's mommy and I will be telling all the girls to leave our boys alone!

When Coleman started going on field trips in Mother's Day Out I avoided going at all costs. But Coleman wasn't really the kid that wanted Mommy around anyway. Now I'm more inclined to enjoy a little one-on-one time with my kids and tag along for a field trip or two. Here we are chillin' by the pumpkins.

And I had to snap a picture of this on our way in to school this morning. Aren't they sweet?

If you can get past the sweet curls and fun shirt, take a look at her shoes! She picked those out this morning. One of the teachers was commenting on her shoes and I replied, "Spence prepared me for anything!" She's following in the green croc footprints, only Allie style!

2 comments:

Rita said...

WEll...it matches her outfilt.....I am giggling out loud....

Sweet pictures of them.....glad you all had a good time!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!
Love the pumpkin patch pictutes!
The hansome boys...
And Allie's shoes... gotta love
kids... creativity!
T-4