Thursday, October 04, 2012

Bare Bottoms

Everyone was loading up in the car this morning to leave for school (after the first bell had already rung might I add).  It wasn't until I was buckling Allie's car seat that I realized she had no underwear on.  Just a tee shirt.  Nothin' on the bottom.  And no, I did not run back in the house and get some.  We headed out anyway.

I haven't really been overwhelmed with things to do.  I guess the point of that story is that if I can't get it together enough to put underwear on my child before she walks out the door, is it any wonder you haven't heard from me in a month!  Hoping to pull it all together soon.  I actually have one or two pictures from the month of September that you might enjoy...  Hopefully before November!

1 comment:

Rita said...

You two are a stitch!!

Guess you didn't stop at target on the way home!!