Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Simple Gift

Last year we had some guests over for Thanksgiving and they brought me a hostess gift.  I'd read about those in magazines, but never had I gotten one or thought of giving one!  It was kind of neat!  So this year when we were invited to Thanksgiving dinner with some family we don't see too often, I decided to bring a hostess gift.  And now that there's Pinterest, I don't even have to come up with anything on my own!  I decided to do something Christmas-y since Christmas decorations will be going up the day after Thanksgiving.  I found a free printable and printed it out on a textured cardstock paper.  I found the perfect frame at Home Goods, so the whole project cost less than $10!



I love how this turned out!  If you'd like the printable or another cute Christmas print, go here!  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!
What a wonderful hostess gift!
Thanks for the link!
Debbie

Rita said...

You are just so creative!!