Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sweet, Funny, Funny and Thoughtful

Sweet:
When Spence got home from school he told me that at recess, he and his friends Barrett and Kevin heard a fire truck close to the school.  Spence suggested that they say a prayer, so Barrett said the prayer for the safety of the people.  I asked him what Kevin did, and Spence said, "He asked if we talked to God."  So proud of my sweet boy and his friend!

Funny:
Guess what my sweet, girly, tomboy, ballerina turned football player daughter asked me to do as soon as her brothers got home... "Mommy, take off my necklace so I can fight!"

Funny and Thoughtful:
Monday night I cut my finger pretty badly while chopping an onion.  So when I got ready to chop some black olives this afternoon, I was a little nervous pulling out a knife again.  I didn't even realize Coleman overhead me hoping I didn't cut myself again, but as I began chopping, he went and got a tube of Neosporin and a Band-Aid and laid them on the chopping board, saying, "Better safe than sorry!"

2 comments:

Mary G. said...

I can not wait to see you guys and hear some of these comments in person! Be careful in the kitchen! Coleman will take care of you! Have a nice weekend!

Rita said...

28 days..but who's counting? Me....... And Mary!