Sunday, November 07, 2010

Happy Birthday Spence!


Spence, you're 4 years old today! We love you so much. You make every day interesting! Here are a few things about you:
  • You love peanut butter on toast and usually eat it twice a day. You also like fruit and Capri Suns (which you call Capretty Sun). You will not even try a vegetable.
  • When it's your night to pick what to play with Daddy, you make up a game with a wacky, I mean unique, name. Daddy says he doesn't know how to play, and you tell him there's directions. Then you start running around in circles, shoot at things, and fall on your knees. This usually ends with you wanting to swing on the tree swing.
  • I'm hoping this will be your year to learn the definition of hurry! If I ask you to hurry, you sometimes start to cry and tell me you can't because you're as slow as a turtle. This is very true. However, I'll love you even if you never learn to hurry.
  • You have the runniest nose I've ever encountered. But crust and all, it sure is a cute nose!
  • One kiss is never enough for me! You have to kiss me on each cheek, then I kiss you on each cheek. You like to kiss on the lips, but I tell you no during "sick season." You don't like this.
  • You are handling being the middle child very well. And with Coleman at school, you are stepping up and being a great big brother to Allie!
Here is what Coleman said about you this morning:

Coleman: He doesn't look 4. Maybe it's 'cause it's his first day being 4.

4 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Happy Birthday, Spence! We're so glad God made you! You're very special and four is going to be a fun, amazing year for you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Special Spence!
You are an amazing big boy!
I loved your Pirate party pictures!
T-4

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Spence!!! :0)

Rita said...

Happy Birthday Spence....it was so fun to be at your super birthday party...To my favorite 4 year old!!!!

I LOVE you!!!