Friday, November 12, 2010

Today's Ha Ha

Today Spence and I have gotten to spend a lot of time together. It has been so fun! He's a little character. We've had several ha ha moments. While driving to the park, Spence noticed the guy in the car next to us:

Spence: Look, he's got jealous in his hair. It's all spiky!

That would be gel! But no way did I tell him that. It's just too funny when they call things by the wrong name!

And then later we were playing "don't let the balloon touch the ground." I'm guessing you can figure out the point of that game without further explanation. Anyway, he began playing by himself and was doing really well keeping the balloon up, so I said:

Mommy: Wow Spence. You're doing really well at that now!
Spence: Yeah. I'm pretending like I'm in 8th grade!

At about the same time as the riveting balloon game, I noticed Allie chilling in the bean bag checking out the Kohl's sale paper! She was looking at the shoes, and when I got the camera, she said, "Shoes!" That's my girl, and Grandma's too!

4 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Your kids are just too cute! I know Spence keeps you in stitches! Allie is all girl, that's for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

The sweetiest post!
Love the little
"special things" of childhood!
T-4

Jeani said...

Maybe she will love catalogs like her Great Aunt Jeani :)

Rita said...

What fun Spence is.....and Allie is just looking....she knows, by instinct, that shoes make the outfit!! Hope all are feeling ok!!