Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


I love Mother's Day! I am blessed with the most wonderful mom. She is an amazing woman! And not only do I have an awesome mom, I have the best mother-in-law in the world! They are both there for me always to listen or offer advice and laugh at the crazy things their grandkids have done. They are truly a blessing in my life and teach me so much about motherhood. I couldn't ask for more.

And then there are my three little stinkers (see picture below). I look at them and can't believe how abundantly God has blessed me. Being a mom is my job. It's also my passion. Again, I couldn't ask for more.

Stinkers!

Silly faces

Three of my favorite people

Blessed to have my mom with me this Mother's Day!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too Amanda--Hope yours was a special one-I'm sure it was-cute pictures-Mary

Rita said...

Sweet little stinkers!! and Yes...it shows that Motherhood is your calling!!!

Anonymous said...

Great post!
Love the pictures!
Glad you had a wonderful day!
T-4

Rita said...

Yes...yes....I really like the silly faces!!! Reminds me of having fun in the family!!!