Thursday, June 02, 2011

Kindergarten is Over?!?!



Last day as a Kindergartener

I can't believe today is the last day of Kindergarten for Coleman! He was pretty sad this morning. He's worried about missing his friends. I'm sure he'll have a great summer though! Click here to see a picture from the first day of Kindergarten.

Coleman before the end-of-year program

Getting a certificate from his awesome teacher!

I've been really busy the last few weeks! Spence and Allie have been at my parents' house for a few days and are coming home today. I've gotten a lot done, but I think it would take the entire summer to declutter as much as I'd like to! Oh well, some is better than none. I'm really looking forward to seeing those little sweeties!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Oh...he did have a wonderful teacher...and my...he has grown so much!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe another year is over--they go so fast--one day they are little and the next they are going off to college--having a nice teacher makes a big difference too----hope your summer is fun and relaxing!! Mary