Friday, June 17, 2011

More Birthday Pictures

We had such a fun birthday today! After breakfast with Daddy at McDonald's, Allie had her two year check up. I was a little sad about her having to go to the doctor on her birthday, but she ended up not having to get any shots!

My sweet friend dropped by this afternoon with a present for Allie - a lovely sundress, adorable shoes, and a pink gingham bag. You can see the shoes and bag in the picture above. After nap time, we headed to the pool at our gym since Allie kept asking to go to the swimmin poo.

Ready for the pool!

Allie had a blast, and Spence did really well in the water. I think he's going to do great with swim lessons this summer! Coleman got to take a swim test when we first arrived, and since he passed, he could swim anywhere in the pool and not have to stay with me. There's no part of the pool that's over his head, so it was great. He spent most of his time going down the waterslide!

I got these two to do their best "cheeses" for me

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

omigoodness Amanda the kids are just growing so fast! I can't believe she's 2!!!
Adorable kids just adorable!

Rita said...

ditto from me what Rhonda said....
Now...girls don't have terrible two's....right??!!??