Saturday, September 24, 2011

Choose Your Favorite

Here is my list of excuses as to why I have not been blogging lately. You can choose your favorite!

  1. Baseball has been taking up almost all of our time! Four days a week... Yikes!
  2. I had to have a week-long session with Dr. Leman. Seems my kids' attitudes and behaviors needed some serious adjustments. Thanks Dr. Leman! (If you have kids you need to read Have a New Kid By Friday. I had read it a while back but needed a refresher.)
  3. Our computer has been having problems.
  4. Fall has arrived, but it's still stinkin' hot. So I'm busy sulking.
As for baseball, Coleman has been having fun. At last night's game, he got another hit! He made it to first base, then with the next few hits he was able to make it home. You should have seen the look on his face! He was super excited! You also should have seen the look on Brian's face! He was super excited! Nana and Poppa were also there cheering him on. Allie and Spence have already lost interest in the games. But they are enjoying climbing all over the bleachers and getting snow cone syrup everywhere!

Coleman had a game today also, but no hits. He and Brian had batting practice this afternoon, and tomorrow they are going to a teammate's house that HAS A BATTING CAGE WITH A PITCHING MACHINE IN HIS BACKYARD. Just so you caught that. Brian was going to take Coleman to the batting cages, but why when your teammate has his own! Cool!

Maybe we'll get some nice fall weather here soon and I can scratch excuse #4 off my list and get back to blogging more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Coleman!
It is so nice you like baseball and are doing so WELL!
I have missed your blogging...
But then today I thought about how busy you are!
3 children, school, baseball, laundry, meals, baths, stories, bedtime.
I agree it is time to cool off!
Where is Fall?
T-4

Rita said...

Way to go...you little future Astro!!!

Yes...children take up alot of ones free time...LOL

Fall will be ariving soon....well...maybe...it was 89 here yesterday!! (45 at night tho..)