Friday, May 11, 2012

My Little '80s Aerobic Instructor


The other day Allie was at Target with me and I asked her to pick out some clips or bows for her hair.  She just had to have a multicolored pack of elasticy headbands.  It should have occurred to me that she would never wear them as intended!  These pictures were taken at the baseball game last night.  Several people told me she reminded them of the movie Flashdance!
Trying desperately to bring back the 80s!

Why would I keep it on my head?

Close enough!
Earlier this week I was invited to a Mother's Day Tea by my favorite 5 year old!  Isn't he sweet?

Mother's Day Tea

And Wednesday was spent with our good buddies Paul David and Judson, and of course their Mommy!  We always have soooooo much fun together.  Hope we get to hang out a lot this summer guys!

What a bunch!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

CUTE pictures Amanda!!!!
:)

Rita said...

Allis is adorable.....Spence is my favorite 5 year old also!!! You look gorgeous, Amanda!!!

And a house full of boys...how fun!!
And Allie to keep them all in line!