Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Dollhouse Revealed!

Allie's birthday is tomorrow, but we couldn't wait to give her the dollhouse!  OK, so it was mostly Mommy who couldn't wait.  Brian and I had the boys keep her upstairs while we set it up in the living room.  Then they brought her downstairs.  She was pretty excited!  Get ready for a lot of pictures, but I knew Grandma and Nana would want to see the final result!

How to wrap a dollhouse

This picture taken mid-scream

Checking it all out

First thing Allie did?  Make the Daddy go potty!

The boys are in on the action

Brother's room with a bookshelf, play table, and Imaginext toys like Allie's real brothers!

Sister's room - see the "closet" and bookshelf?

Hello Kitty!

Bathroom

The master bedroom - Dad is already exhausted from all the playing!

A wedding picture in the master bedroom

Time to watch Dora!

The boys are just as excited as Allie

Some of the kitchen pieces are like ours

This will be the nursery one day... I predict the Mommy may have a baby around Christmas!


Happy early birthday Allie!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

How special!
She will enjoy her doll house for many years! I see her brothers like it too. She may find a GI Joe hiding in there one day.
You made her birthday so special!
Debbie

Rita said...

Happy Birthday, Allie!!

What a wonderful surprise....a darling doll house!!!

Have fun playing with it...!!!

Mary G. said...

What a nice dollhouse!! I really like the pink wallpaper---reminds me of the wallpaper I had in my bedroom when I was a little girl--have fun playing with your new dollhouse! Happy Birthday too!!! Mary and Mike and Nate

Jennifer said...

I love it! You did a great job.

sheree said...

Are announcing a pregnancy? Just curious. ;)Allie is precious -and the boys too. I love her hair! Glad ya'll are doing well.