Thursday, June 07, 2012

Rent-a-Spence

I'm thinking I might start renting Spence out for special occasions.  He provides so much entertainment for us around here that I feel the need to share him!  His footwear of choice for the last few days has been a pair of snow boots.  He has worn them to the gym, to Sam's, and to church where I'm sure all the other little 5 year old Texans enduring the 91 degree temperatures were wearing flip flops! I can hear him clumping around the house right now!  He's a hoot!

Spence has also been a little feisty today.  We've had several instances of pushing or kicking.  Allie came down stairs crying and told me that Spence hit her.  This is what I found out about that situation:
Mommy:  Spence, did you hit Allie?
Spence:  Well, she knocked over my game.
Mommy:  Does that make it okay to hit her?  What are you supposed to do?
Spence:  I wasn't going to hit her, but my brain is so small...

So, how much would you pay to have him for the day?


2 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Love! His nickname should be "Boots!" I'd love to rent him...he'd keep my two entertained for hours!!!

Rita said...

I take a week or two....but would surley be more $$ than I have....

He is a hoot.....:-)