Monday, July 16, 2012

It's ON!!!

The boys are becoming real practical jokers.  A while back Spence put liquid soap on Coleman's toothbrush.  Then Coleman and the biggest boy in our family short-sheeted Spence's bed.  (I'm pretty sure the biggest boy was involved in that first prank, too.)  Tonight Coleman put soap on Spence's toothbrush.  Poor Spence was spitting all over his pillow when I left their room.  But he's already come up with a plan to get Coleman back!  I haven't heard it yet, and maybe I don't want to.  I think the anticipation is what will get Coleman the most though!

This past weekend the whole family went to the Houston Children's Museum.  Coleman and Brian went this Spring for the 1st grade field trip, then the boys went with their summer camp a few weeks ago.  They enjoyed it a lot, and I knew Allie would, too.  So we bought the year membership so we can enjoy it all year!  I figure Allie and I might need somewhere to hang out while the boys are at school!  Here are a few pictures from our day:

Allie didn't care about looking under the hood, just sitting in the back!

Spin faster Spence!  Light up the bulbs!

Spence couldn't wait to show us the giant man made of telephones

And I even found my first car phone!  Memories...

Allie playing cashier at the Vet
 
Her watercolor masterpiece

They all loved the water exhibit

Even Brian!

No comments: