Sunday, July 01, 2012

Pictures from June

Apparently I took the week off from blogging!  You probably didn't want to see pictures of what I was doing anyway:  stripping the bathroom cabinets.  That was a major job!  Thankfully Brian helped me sand one evening.  Sanding is one of my least favorite things.  The boys went to a camp at our gym that was Monday through Friday from 8 to 6.  They were exhausted every evening!  And Allie stayed with my parents from Sunday to Thursday.  She was ready to come home!  I realized that I had lots of pictures on the camera that I needed to share, so in no particular order, here are some pictures from this summer:

Daddy and the boys at a Skeeters game

The boys got to run the bases after the game

Daddy took Coleman to a rugby game at the Dynamo's stadium

Rugby fans?  Italy vs USA

Not all daddies would agree to push you on the tree swing in the rain!  That's Allie in her rain gear!

Today we picked out a patriotic dress for Allie to wear to church.  She picked out the rain boots since it was, indeed, raining!

No comments: