Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bathroom Makeover

The last week in June I started on a project.  One I thought would take me 4 or 5 days.  By day three I realized I had really gotten myself into something bigger than I could handle in a week!  Well, a month later it is finished!  I'm talking about my master bathroom makeover.  And actually, this is a remodel 4 1/2 years in the making.  The first pictures were taken before we had the granite and new sinks installed in February '08.  Several years later Mom and I painted the cabinets, but the paint didn't stick.   I guess it was so bad that I didn't even take a picture.  And of course I forgot to take pictures before I started stripping the cabinets.  I'm just glad this project is FINISHED!  And a big thank you to Brian for helping me sand the cabinets!


Oh how I remember the seashell sinks!


What a difference!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks Nice! Our bathroom could use some granite countertops...When can you guys start?

Brent