Thursday, January 24, 2013

Miss PersonALLIEty

I don't think anyone will ever accuse Allie of being boring.  Really, there's just never a dull moment with this girl!  Yesterday she came in from the back yard asking if we had any bricks.  She wanted to build a pool!  I told her we didn't have any bricks that she could use for building a pool, so she went and got a piece of paper and started drawing plans for her pool.  I even heard her asking Spence if he wanted to help build the pool!  Then this morning she asked if I could help her dig a hole because she couldn't dig one in the concrete.  I told her she'd need a jackhammer for that!  She quickly asked, "Do we have a jackhammer?"  Ha!

We were at a friend's house yesterday and she wanted different food than my friend had set out.  She kept coming in the kitchen looking for something.  Finally she asked my friend, "Do you have any bacon?"  What a character!

Here are a few pictures from today.  One or two really capture that personality!

Silly hat day at school


Welcome to Snipits!  It's time for a haircut!

Very serious

Modeling her haircut and leotard

It was just a trim, but it looks quite a bit shorter to me!
Allie's bangs have been cut a few times, but I had never had her hair trimmed.  I decided it was probably time, and was going to do it myself, but received a coupon for Snipits in the mail earlier this week.  I decided to indulge the sentimentalist in me and take her to get a professional haircut for her first time.  I'm sure I'll be back to my cheap ways and trimming her hair myself soon enough!  You know, I am the family stylist for all my guys!

1 comment:

Rita said...

OH my....she looks so grown up....her hair looks darling....and yes....Allie is in Miss Personalliety!! And we love it!