Friday, December 06, 2013

Christmases Past

Since I haven't gotten my act together yet to take Christmas pictures, I've been looking through old ones.  I love seeing the kids and how they've changed through the years.  It's really strange to see pictures from before Allie was born!  I was enjoying them so much that I thought I would share a few!  At least to tide us over until I get some current ones.  Hold your horses.

2005

2006

This was the Christmas Brian had knee surgery.  That was a rough one!

2007


2008

2009




2010

LOVE this picture.  Check out the Twizzler hanging out of Allie's mouth!  Oh yeah, and the brotherly love.
2011 Jammie picture

2011 Picking out our tree (Home Depot style!)
2012
2012 A real tree farm!  Unfortunately it was shorts weather.  That takes a little of the magic out of finding the perfect tree.  Oh well!
It's so funny that last year we finally found a great tree farm with a hay ride that takes you out to the trees where you choose and cut your own.  Then this past summer we had some friends move across the country and they gave us their amazing tree!  I was a little sad about not going to pick out our tree, but I got over it real quick!  This tree doesn't have to be watered, it hasn't fallen over once, and there aren't needles all over the floor.  Hmmm.  Maybe I'll take a picture of it soon!

1 comment:

Rita said...

Oh my....my eyes are teary. How did they grow so fast?really loved all of them! You were taking pictures of my heart.