Sunday, December 15, 2013

How to Get Your Brother to Share Cereal

The kids have been memorizing Romans 12: 9-21 in church.  Allie doesn't have it all memorized, but I am amazed at how much she knows.  I really need to get a video of her saying it.  It is priceless!  And it totally makes my heart happy to hear my kids quoting God's Word.  Sometimes you wonder though if they really understand what the verses mean.  Today Spence and Allie proved that they grasp at least part of that passage, kind of sort of... 

This morning I was getting ready for church and overheard the kids in the kitchen.  Coleman had found the box of Cookie Crisp and apparently wasn't giving any to Spence and Allie.  So Spence yells, "Share with the Lord's people who are in need!"  And Allie follows with, "Practice hospitality!"  Oh my word.  It completely made my morning!


1 comment:

Rita said...

Just precious!