Friday, December 13, 2013

Style Watch: December Edition

Allie is such a trendsetter, and it's time to share her fashion with the world!  Although I'm not sure the world is ready...

This was her look yesterday for school.  I suggested she wear something that matched in case her teachers were taking any Christmas gift photos.  OK, so I more than "suggested."  I guess since I limited her creativity that day she added the sticker and multiple hair clips.  Brian took her to school and quoted one of her teachers as saying Allie was a "hot mess!"


Today is not quite as cold as it has been, so the fashionista opted for shorts and a long t-shirt.  Allie likes to layer on a big Christmas bow as a sash for a festive look!

Then you can totally take this look outside with a fun critter hat!  She just purchased this at Walgreens (where all style divas shop) with her own money.

This was a hairstyle she requested a few Sundays ago.  I wish I would have gotten a picture from the front because she has on the most adorable sequined dress.  (Really, it is adorable.)

So as you can see, Allie likes to experiment with many different looks.  And I love to see what she comes up with, because seriously, you just never know!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Oh...she's goin' love going to tJ Max. With me!

How darling.....OXOX

Rita said...

Grandpa says she can pose too...:)