Friday, February 22, 2008

Enough About Me

I realize I have not posted any pictures of the boys recently or even given much of an update on them. I've been going on about pickles and the trials of being left-handed. So sorry. Coleman is doing really well with his potty training. Some days he wears the same pull-up most of the day. He's even been going poop quite a bit in the toilet. Sometimes he thinks he's done after the "one" drops in the toilet. I'll tell him to sit there a little longer and see if he's done, but he insists he's finished. Then a few minutes later he'll do some more in his pull-up. Today, he did a little in the potty and said he was finished. We looked at his chart and saw that he only needed to go poopy once more and he would get a monster truck. About 3 minutes later he said, "I need to go poop again!" We went back to the toilet and he did! Then he announced that he wanted his monster truck. I tried to explain to him that this was part of the earlier poop and that it didn't count as a separate poop. A mere technicality.
On to a less disgusting topic, Spence still has a limited vocabulary, but he's starting to make many animal sounds when Brian and I read to him. He loves to dance. Hopefully we'll get some video up soon. I was unsuccessful at getting any cute pictures of them today, but here's what I got:

They enjoyed watching a Hap Palmer music video this afternoon.

Spence playing with an old phone. He and the phone are from different centuries!

What a sweet face!

This picture was from a few weeks back. He wouldn't smile for the camera today.

5 comments:

Rita said...

Spence...yes. what a cute face!!! And Coleman not smile for the camera..what is that?? I close my eyes and see him say "CHEESE" and smile!!

Good jokes, Brian...

Jeani said...

That is good news that Spence likes to dance. I can just see you two now, dancing the aisles of
Wal-Mart. I'd vote for you!!!

Jeani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Adorable !
Good to see Spence is feeling better!
Growing and loving life!
There is nothing like boys and blue jeans!
T-4

Jennifer said...

EmmyKate has 2 Hap Palmer videos. Scott and I hate them, but she loves them. Which ones do the boys have?