Monday, February 04, 2008

Comments from a Three Year Old

Mommy: Why is your pull-up wet? You just tried to go potty.
Coleman: That's what my problem is.

Mommy: Coleman, can you go get the laundry basket so I can take these towels out of the dryer?
Coleman: (after bringing the basket to me) I saved the day!

Mommy: Would you like a blueberry?
Coleman: They have chocolate in them?


And an update on the other precious child. Mr. Snots is using his superpower (having an overabundance of snot) to entertain during lunch. When I laughed at a string of snot connecting his nose to his banana, he realized he was pretty funny and started trying to replicate the situation.

5 comments:

Rita said...

Precious words.....he's Superman!!!! Saving the day and all....what a sweetie..

Anonymous said...

If Coleman thinks he is saving the day, let him think it. Mary

Jeani said...

Has Brian or Rita ever told you how much our Dad liked chocolate?
Oh my, yes!!! On the day he died, Rick asked my Mom if she would still have candy at her house.
Coleman must have some of our DNA!!!

Sherrie said...

I wonder if chocolate and blueberries are good together? You know like chocolate covered strawberries...hmmmm!!

thePiks said...

That's a good idea Sherrie. Maybe I should cover all his food in chocolate!