Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Fun New Toy

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement on my last post. I love my readers!

A few nights ago Spence got this toy for going poop in the potty!

Mom got this for him last time we were perusing the clearance section at Wal-Mart, so we decided to hold onto it for a "special occasion." What's more special than not pooping your pants?!? I remember when I was a kid these were made with metal sticks. I wonder how many kids poked their eyes out? Everyone in the family is enjoying playing with it. Well, everyone except Allie.


It scares her! Poor baby. (And as you can see, she still has no teeth.)

Here a few little funnies to get your week off to a good start:

Coleman: This pajama top is impossible to get off! What does impossible mean?
Mommy: It means something can't be done. Like you can't fly over to Matt's house. That's impossible. Sometimes we say things are impossible, but they really aren't. You got the pajamas off, so it wasn't impossible.
Coleman: Well, it was half impossible.

Coleman: Spence, you're too little to be in my class at school, and I'm too big to be in your class.
Spence: Maybe you can grow down!

Coleman: Mommy, that Scooby Doo movie (a scratched DVD) worked last time we watched it! Maybe it just needed to rest from that scratch.

And my potty training lesson of the week: Wal-Mart bags make great car seat liners to put between the soaked kid and the seat. Just in case you ever need that little bit of information!

4 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Cute...we had one of those things for awhile. It was a fun toy...we have a ton of pictures just like that one, too!

I want to grow down...could Spence please let me know how I can do that???

Rita said...

Poor Allie....she looks quite unhappy...GOod Job. Spence....and COleman.and Spsence...good answers.....always thinking...

Rita said...

Your last comment jogged my memory....at one time, I could tell you where every public restroom was in the whole Helena Valley and the city of Helena....and the fastest route to it....."-)

Anonymous said...

Love the comments. Keep 'em coming. Mom