Friday, February 05, 2010

She's Not Where I Left Her

Seems these days Allie is never where I last left her! She's not crawling yet, but I don't think it will be long. She likes to roll around or scoot herself backwards. She also does some crazy push up where she ends up on her hands and toes with her bottom sticking up in the air. (If I did 100 of these per day I might be in better shape!) And most recently she's learned to pull her knee up under her from the previously mentioned position. I've got to start gathering tiny cars, super heroes, and legos! We're about to have a crawler! Check out her moves:

I start on my tummy...

Then I raise myself up...

Bet you didn't think I could get this high!

I pull my knees up under me...

Then flop over and roll to my desired location!

That's how it's done... for now!

The boys had pajama day at school this week. I remember having pajama day when I worked at a summer day camp. I never liked pajama day. Why would I want to go in public wearing my pajamas looking like I just rolled out of bed? I was always very uncomfortable with pajama days. But the boys liked it, so that's what matters! It was really cold that day, so Spence wanted to wear his fuzzy jammies, and Coleman had to wear a shirt under his. Check out the boots!


And I've been meaning to post a picture of my awesome new bag! I had never found a diaper bag I liked to carry for Allie, so I decided to start looking for a big purse-like bag. While in Montana I found one I really liked at Dillards. On New Year's Day it was on major clearance and Rita bought it for me! Then the old bag tag just didn't work with it, so I found a lady on Etsy to customize one for Allie. Take a look!

Love my cool bag!

And isn't her tag adorable?

Here is a link to her Etsy shop. She custom made the tag for me for $5.00! Gotta love good deals.

I'll probably have an update on life coming soon. I just need to get my thoughts together. And we all know that can take awhile!

7 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Oh I LOVE the new bag! And the tag!

And tell Spence I absolutely LOVE his boots!

Jennifer said...

Come on Allie, you can do it! (And I love hte new bag too, very cute!)

Anonymous said...

Finally, a new post. Thanks. Mom

Anonymous said...

Yeah, finally. I don't know how you find time, though.

Charity had all her bridesmaids' jewelry done from Etsy. Each girl had something unique for her own personality.

Pam

Rita said...

Any moment Allie will be off and then away she goes!!! She is the cutest little girl I have ever seen doing push-ups!!
And he boys look so darling in their PJ's....does Spence sleep with the boots on...it's going to be a sad day when he outgrows them!!!

And the purse/diaper bag looks adorable....nice name tag, Allie!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable post!
Love Allie!! Go Allie go!!
Pajama day...the best day!
Good memories !
We had an all schhool fire drill last week..
it was PJ day for the 3 & 4 year olds. We all loved it!
The Bag!! The Tag!
Makes us all want to order from your selection!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! She is just practicing her yoga moves --- the plank (1st one) is very hard to do. Then she is going to down dog. Can't believe she is so big.

Leanne