Monday, August 22, 2011

Bring On First Grade!



Welcome back to school!

Today is Coleman's first day of First Grade! Where did the summer go? He was not excited about going to school, but there was no complaining either. I've realized that I cannot make these events into big deals for him. There was not much talk of going back to school or school shopping. The only new clothes we bought is the Star Wars shirt he's wearing today!

This is the best picture I could get of him before we left home. He did not want to smile!

Have a great first day Coleman!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Love your new shirt, Coleman.

Hope you enjoy First grade!!! I know you will learn alot!

Rhonda said...

The "not smile" pic is so cute. Love it!
Hope he had a good first day!

Anonymous said...

Coleman you are a very good looking first grader!
I love your classroom. I see you have desks. Everyone seems so busy.
I see your teacher's name in green and blue letters. She has a lot of books, and journals.
She has one of my favorite books The Art Lesson. By Tomie De Paola.
One day I met Tomie we had our picture taken together and he signed my book The Art Lesson.
I hope you enjoy reading, math, science, PE., music and recess.
Have a wonderful year in first grade.
T-4