Monday, March 05, 2012

Don't You Like to Laugh?

Does anyone not like to hear funny things kids say? I can't imagine that would be so. Here's what my munchkins were sayin' today! (Some names have been changed to protect the disgusting.)

Coleman: Wally likes to burp in my face at lunch.
Mommy: Yuck. Did you tell him that's gross and to stop?
Coleman: Nah, I didn't want to ruin his day.

Spence: When you fart, do you have to change your pants?

Another quote from Spence, who just got some interesting toys called S.L.U.G. Zombies. Who comes up with this stuff? They actually have some funny names: A Pharoah zombie named King Guts, an astronaut called Neil Armgone, and our beloved 15th President - Grave Lincoln. Anyway, we were playing Police guys vs. Zombies today and Spence said, "These zombies think they're the best zombies in town."

We were walking to pick up Coleman from school.
Allie: There's an orange school bus!
Spence: I like the white ones.
Mommy: Yeah, we don't see many of those around here.
Spence: They're sometimes bad guy buses. They might start shooting from the windows.
Mommy: (a little puzzled) Well, they wouldn't have guns. You know they're bad guys that are in prison, right?
Spence: Oh!
He thought they were bad guys driving around town, I guess looking for people to terrorize! I can always count on my Spencey for good material!

And be sure to keep going to see pictures of Coleman's baseball game!

1 comment:

Rita said...

They sure do come up with the cutest things....it is wonderful they can express what they are thinking!!