Friday, March 30, 2012

Creative Writing

I love to write and guess I have for most of my life. When I was in elementary school I enjoyed being in writing competitions every year (U.I.L. for those of you who know what that is). So now that Coleman can write, I really get a kick out of reading his stories! Here is his latest that he did for the 100th day of school. His assignment was to write about what he would be like at 100 years old. I'm going to go ahead and correct some of his spelling so you don't have to think too hard! Oh, and Zita is his best friend in his class.


When I am 100 years old I will be rich and never hafe to work agine. I will play bingo with Zita. I will take vidamins. I will hit my wife's dog with my cane when he sneaks food from the pantry. I will wear glasis. I will have a wide screen t.v. that is 80 feet long! I will live in a skyscrapr and I will own it and all my frends will live in it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How COOL is that!
I do agree Coleman.. thumbs up!
Great job wirting! Your story is full of adventure and many good ideas!
You did a marvelous job!
Debbie

Rita said...

Yes...I loved reading your story, Coleman!! I am glad you will have a wife ...how many children???

It sounds like a wonderful life at 100!!!!

Rhonda said...

Sounds pretty good to me! I like his tv! :)