Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer Fun

Eight months ago we bought airplane tickets.  Tomorrow we finally get to use them!!!  We are so looking forward to our trip to Montana to see Grandma and Grandpa!  I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share when we get back.

Last week a friend and I took our kids roller skating.  I thought they would get the hang of it, but for the most part they didn't!  Allie probably did the best!  Coleman lasted about 10 feet, then was done.  Which surprised me because he had gone to an ice skating party last Spring and Brian said he caught on toward the end of the party.  Oh well, next time we'll try bowling!

Allie's tiny skates were adorable!

Spence gave it a good try

Love the classic roller rink carpeted walls

We rented this support thingy to hold onto.  Allie and Spence used it some, but Spence really just wanted me to hold him up!  Oh my poor back...
See you all after we return from Montana!

3 comments:

Rita said...

We are ready!!! OXOXOX

Roller skating is fun, but hard...how did you do??

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time in Montana!
Hope you get to ride the Merry go Round, visit the Parrot for some yummy deserts and enjoy the cool weather.
Debbie

Anonymous said...

roller skating is a lot of work! LOL
Have a blast in Montana! So wonderful-mountains, Grandma & Grandpa! Can't wait to see the pictures!