Sunday, December 02, 2012

Christmas Door

Well this is a little embarrassing, but we did not do our Day 2 Advent activity.  The boys left to go camping yesterday and then got back after lunch today.  Then we had the college and career class from church over tonight.  It was a busy day!  I'm not going to stress over this.  I want these activities to be ones that help us keep our focus on Jesus and have a fun Christmas season!  Maybe some days we won't have a chance to do an activity and other days we can do two!  I know none of you are upset, I'm just saying this for my own benefit!

Since I don't have an Advent picture to share, let me show you my front door!  I have always wanted to decorate the front door, so this year I finally did it.  It's pretty simple, but I like how it turned out.  I might have to get a few more poinsettias thought.  Those look a little small!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simple yet beautiful!! Love it!

Rita said...

Door looks lovely....good job, Mom!!

Heck...someday maybe even 3!