Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Super Hero Secrets Revealed

OK, so after yesterday's post I've figured out how to generate comments! I see what it takes to get you people excited! I was planning on not posting anything else for a few days so Spence in his cute little shirt (hopefully I have better mothering skills than I have iron-on skills) would be the first thing you'd see on our site. But of course, Coleman said something too cute today. Cute enough to trump the new baby? Decide for yourself.

Coleman has this toy airplane that has a clear plastic cockpit on top that pops open and a GI Joe-like guy fits in. He was playing with it tonight, pretending that it was a bad guy. He had Spider Man climbing on the plane trying to stop the bad guy.

Coleman: Spider Man's on the plane, but he can't get it open.
Mommy: He'll have to use his super hero powers.
Coleman: No, he's got a key.

Again, what do I know. I'm just a girl.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Little boys are wonderful...esp when they are as powerful and smart as he is!!!!

Sherrie said...

Hello Pikkula family! Congratulations on the new baby. you guys must be excited. I have just taken a break on blogging. I have been busy with the kids. Fall is always a busy time of the year for us. But I'll get blogging soon. Happy be-lated birthday to you Amanda and Spence. Hope you guys had a wonderful day. It looked like Spence did. Yummy chocolate cupcakes! My favorite too. Talk to you guys soon.