Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I feel like I should apologize for the quality of the pictures I've taken lately. My subjects just aren't cooperating! It's near impossible to get them to look at me and smile, so I take what I can get. Oh how I'm dreading stressing out over getting the perfect Christmas picture. For Halloween we went to my parents' church carnival. The boys had a great time, mostly in the bounce houses. These aren't the great pictures I'd hoped to get of my brave knight and fearless dragon, but here they are!

Hold on, I'm not quite ready.

Mom, this picture better not resurface when I get married.





Coleman, Spence, and Mommy about to slide!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Oh..they are precious pictures...I love the look on Coleman's face looking at his bigger counterpart...and Spence looks adorable...he has the cutest smile...lotsa hugs to all!!!

Paul and Candice said...

You're pictures are adorable! Shows the "real life!" I always look at Krystal's and get so jealous, then I remember that her kids are so much older.

Looks like you guys had a great time. Your comment on my Halloween post made me laugh. He had the jersey on under the fish costume. He got to wear the jersey the rest of the night, and he's sleeping in it tonight. I did get to wash it last night...Thomas PJ's won out! He was a bit miffed at UT's horrible game!

Anonymous said...

Halloween fun!
Adorable pictures! Great costumes!
A night to remember.
How was that slide ?
Lotza static electricity I would imagine.
Was everyone's hair standing up after that?
Loved Spence climbing up !
T-4