Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Coleman!

It seems impossible that my baby boy could be six years old today! He is most definitely my favorite six year old in the world. I am so proud of him and love him so much. He is a great son, older brother, and friend. We love you Coleman!


This picture is of Coleman with Cupcake the Frog. His teacher sends a birthday backpack home on each student's birthday with the frog and a birthday journal. You take a picture with the frog, write a note in the journal and tape the picture in, and return it to school. I love the idea!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That B-day hat looks real familiar.

I hope you had a great day, Coleman.

Pam

Anonymous said...

Coleman we hope your day was full of fun and surprises.
You are getting so grown up!
We like the picture of you and the frog. Fabulous Birthday crown!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
T-4

Paul and Candice said...

Happy Birthday, Coleman! Have fun at your party...can't wait to see all the pictures from it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite 6 year old grandson. I love you. Can't wait to see you tomorrow and to go to your party on Saturday.

Love, Nana

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday to Coleman!