Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hold My Hand

Last night Allie and Spence were playing and she looked up at him and said, "Hand!" I told him she wanted to hold his hand, so he grabbed her hand and they walked around the house smiling and laughing. It was the sweetest thing!





You might have noticed the mark on Allie's face. She was trying to keep up with Spence and a friend and skidded on the sidewalk. It looks pretty bad, but she only cried for a minute and hasn't acted like it hurts. Here she is with her rough and tumble skid mark while playing with a G.I. Joe tank. My precious little tomboy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet holding hands smiling!
Oh "Sweet Allie" scrapes and falls are not fun!
They area a cute pair!
T-4

Paul and Candice said...

Poor Allie! That is so sweet of them holding hands though! OK, just as I was writing this Paul David ran right into the door knob on the Pantry. There's always a boo boo with kiddos!

Rhonda said...

aw...sweet Amanda.
and poor little Allie...
honestly I can't wait to see her!