Sunday, November 06, 2011

Camping Weekend

So I have to admit, after the night we had Friday, going back to being a house wife was a tad on the boring side! The boys left to go camping Saturday morning, and Nana took Allie home with her. (I couldn't have planned that better if I'd tried. Two year olds just don't grasp the concept of "falling back" an hour.) I sent Brian a text telling him that I was thinking of going sky diving or something. I needed an adrenaline fix! I did not jump out of an airplane, instead I went shoe shopping! Just as exhilarating!

Saturday afternoon Brian called to tell me that he'd just gotten a call from the wife of the guy who had his car. Here's basically what she had to say:

"You know who this is. Why'd you have to break into my aunt's garage and steal the car like a common thief? You almost gave my aunt a heart attack! You know what kind of people we are and that we were going to pay. My husband was in a really bad accident and is in a cast from head to toe. As soon as we got the money we were going to pay."

I'm pretty sure you could add in a few "blankity-blanks" here and there. We haven't heard anything else from them though, thankfully. And just in case you forgot, the garage door was open. The only garage door in the whole complex that was open. That's a God thing.

Enough of that! Here are some pictures from the guys' camping trip at Lake Livingston!

Guys' weekend! (Keller is behind Spence!)

The trip didn't start off so well for Spence, but after a few naps he felt better.

Cool tower

Daddy and the boys

Camping Buddies

1 comment:

Rita said...

Looks like a fun guy weekend....and glad to see Spence had on his blue boots!!

Do the Daddy's have as much fun as the boys?? I bet so....


Nice of them to let you know about the accident...um........