Thursday, November 03, 2011

The Tooth Is Out!


Yesterday morning Coleman came downstairs and said, "I pushed my tooth out with my tongue!" Since I've been named the designated tooth-puller for our house, I was thrilled! I had been wiggling it testing out it's readiness, but I was hesitant to yank too hard. I remember not wanting to lose any teeth after the first one. My parents could tell you many stories about me and my reluctance to have teeth pulled.


So we're all excited to have this milestone under our belts! And now our house has officially been visited by the tooth fairy! She left $2 under Coleman's pillow. Coleman asked, "How much did you get from the tooth fairy?" I told him probably 1 or 2 quarters. He said, "Wow, it's rised a lot!"

Today Spence (dressed as Batman of course) and Allie were riding in the stroller on the way to pick up Coleman from school and we had a funny conversation:
Mommy: Spence, can you believe you're about to be 5?"
Spence: Yes, I believe it.
Mommy: Ha! Well, it's hard for Mommy to believe.
Spence: Why? You have to believe it!

I guess I do have to believe it! It's coming in 4 days!

Since I shared something about Coleman and Spence, I thought I'd share this picture of Allie and me. I was wearing a hat because my hair looked gross. So Allie wanted to wear a hat also. Unfortunately, every time we left the house, she would forget it.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Ahh...you've warmed my heart!

To my daughter-in-love Amanda.....HAPPY BRTHDAY!!

Anonymous said...

The good memoires of life..!
Coleman you did it!
Growing up is so much fun!
Now that the tooth fairy knows were you live I bet she will visit again.. and again... and again..
soon!
Keep those teeth clean and bright.
I don't think she takes ones with a cavity in them... ??
T-4