Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Five!

Yesterday was Spence's 5th birthday! Since we're going to Space Center Houston on Saturday instead of having a birthday party, we let him open all his presents first thing.

The night before his birthday, he could hardly wait to figure out if this was what he thought it was!

I'm five!

The big one is the Super Bat Cave from Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Brent, and Aunt Dre. Grandma also gave him the Joker van. Nana and Poppa gave him the Penguin and Clay Face. We got him the Green Lantern house. He is a little obsessed with Bat Man at the moment! With Coleman at school and Allie at Nana's house, he played with his toys until 1:00 when I finally made him get dressed so we could meet some friends at Stomping Grounds (an indoor play area).

Spence and his friends at Stomping Grounds

His friends were so sweet to bring him a present! It happened to be a Bat Man toy he already had, so we went to Target so he could pick out something else. He and Coleman teamed up with their money and chose a big toy! I even let them take it into Double Dave's to play while we waited on Daddy.

Samurai Castle

Who needs a birthday cake when you've got CHOCOLATE CHIP PIZZA?!?!

And you know I had to go back and reminisce about all the previous birthdays...

November 7, 2006

1 year old

2 years old

3 years old

4 years old

My messy 5 year old!

I love you to the moon and back Spence! You are my sweet, loving, funny, unique, handsome little guy. Happy birthday!

4 comments:

Rita said...

What a big boy you are now....I love looking at your birthday pictures!!!

So happy you had fun and your birthday and got lots of great toys!!!

We love you, Spence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness
I can't believe Spence is 5...
Happy Birthday sweet Spence!
You are so special!
T-4

Anonymous said...

Aww, Happy Birthday Spence!! :0)
Batman is so cool! I'm sure you'll be busy for hours fighting off the bad guys!!

Rhonda said...

Batman never goes out of style!
Happy Birthday Spence!!!