Monday, November 28, 2011

The Last of November

November flew by! It seems like just yesterday Spence and I were celebrating our birthdays, now I'm decorating for Christmas! But before there's anymore Christmas talk, take a look at our Thanksgiving picture:

What a bunch of turkeys!!!

We spent Thanksgiving with my parents and had such a wonderful time. My mom cooked the best dinner, then we walked down the street to feed the goats and see the other farm animals. Mom had taken Allie to the farm when she was there a few weeks ago, and the lady told Mom to bring all the kids by sometime. I have to admit I felt a little guilty around the turkeys since I had just eaten one!

Beautiful turkeys - they walked around together and gobbled the whole time.

Dallas the cow

Come here, dinner!

Feeding the goats

The kids got to feed the chickens and see where they laid their eggs. It was a really awesome farm!

I have so much to be thankful for: a wonderful husband and 3 great children, the best parents and in-laws in the world, a home, friends, food, a church, and a Savior who loves me and gave His life for me. Now I'm ready to get in the Christmas spirit!

1 comment:

Rita said...

Such wonderful blessings!!!