Friday, December 02, 2011

Christmas PJs Are Back!

My weakness: Christmas pajamas! They are just so cute! For the last few years I had started thinking it was getting hard to find cute ones in Coleman's size. But this year I found some great ones online from Children's Place. Love the monsters! So sit back, sip some hot cocoa, and enjoy some Christmas PJ pictures!

At first I had envisioned a picture of them lying on the bed. Hmm. Didn't quite work out.

This one wasn't the right "pick" either.

Allie looks pretty adorable lying there. But her brothers are missing!

Maybe I should let them go crazy?

Two out of three isn't bad, huh?

A little more "cheese" than I was looking for.

Perfect!!!

2 comments:

Rita said...

Great shots!! Cute PJ's....and adorable kids!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to just jump in the picture and join in the fun!
Jumping on the bed...
Laughing....
They are adorable !!!
The PJ's are really cute!
Can't wait to get this years picture!
T-4