Friday, January 06, 2012

You Make Me Smile

How could you not smile when you look at this face? And this ensemble? I got a kick out of the snowman top and ice cream bottoms!

Are these two not the sweetest thing? I found them like this watching cartoons one afternoon.

Today at MOPS we played a game where everyone grabbed a handful of M&Ms. Then we were told that for each blue M&M we had to tell something that made us sad, for each red M&M we had to share something that made us mad, green was lucky, yellow happy, and so on with the other colors. The game was really fun, except for the blue M&Ms! I think most of the girls at our table ended up crying! But the yellow M&Ms were fun! I had three yellows, so these are the three things I shared:
  • Listening over the monitor to Spence and Allie playing together in Allie's room
  • Watching Coleman realize that Allie is upset and going over and rubbing her back
  • Spence asking me every night for a thousand google snugs (hugs and kisses)

Of course there are so many things that make me happy I can't even begin to count, like my wonderful husband that loves us and does so much for us, but I think since I was at a table full of moms with little kids, our children were on our minds. And lately I've been getting a little frustrated with my kiddos, so it was nice to think about the positive things. I was refreshed and ready to spend the afternoon with them outside. Yes, January 5th here in the lovely South was perfect park weather!

2 comments:

Rita said...

I think after reading your blog I just received a yellow M&M...

Anonymous said...

Love the M&M game I will have to try that with the "grand" Kids soon.
How sweet they are to each other!
Way to go Coleman!
Sweet watching TV together!
They are growing up !!
Love your post!
Debbie