Sunday, February 12, 2012

Be Our Valentines!


Spence and Allie's Valentines for the class parties turned out pretty cute! I hope the kids realize that's a hunk of crayon and not chocolate! So Spence would have some part in making them I had him write "Your friend Spence" with crayon and then I scanned it so he wouldn't have to write it 11 times! I love how he writes now. (Of course what you see on that small card went all the way across a piece of paper and had huge spaces. I had to do a little editing to get it to fit!) Click on the picture so you can get a better look at it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They turned out cute!!

Rita said...

Very clever!!

Yes...my world is colored b/c of them!! Very beautiful colors!!

Anonymous said...

So so sweet!
Hope they have a good day!
You and Brian too!
Debbie