Thursday, February 02, 2012

This Is Love!

For some reason I've decided that store-bought cards just won't do for Spence and Allie's Valentine class parties. And I used to be creative, but now I just steal all my ideas from the internet! Well, steal is such a nasty word. I use the internet to get some creative juices flowing, then I tweak other people's ideas. There! That sounds better! Here are some Valentines I just love (click the link in the caption to see where I found the Valentine):



Love this elephant!



Adorable butterfly!






And my favorite, once I pretty it up a little...

So I'll be on the look out for heart-shaped pans! In fact, I think they're so cute that I might even attach some to Coleman's Star Wars Valentines I bought at... the store (gasp!).

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I did the elephant for EmmyKate's class one year and it was really easy. And I saw some heart pans in the Dollar section at Target the other day.

Rita said...

Darling.....