Thursday, February 02, 2012

Determination

pop-pa-roo-zer (pop' uh roo' zer) n. an air-filled bubble used in packaging materials that makes a popping sound when collapsed.

I think that is my favorite made up word. And I know this is my favorite popparoozer popper! She has quite the determination and perseverance!

The Classic Stomp

The Classic Stomp taken up a notch

The Two-Footed Stomp

The Mighty Jump and Stomp

The Smack It Good

The I'm Down on One Knee Begging You to Pop

The Face Smash (I've never seen this move work)

And to be used only as a last resort - The Bite and Rip

Aftermath of The Bite and Rip - plastic in your teeth

I think I got 'em all Mama!


3 comments:

Rita said...

Oh..I just want to pick her up and smother her with hugs and kisses!!

Loving the pink outfit with the green boots!!

thePiks said...

She put that shirt on this morning and said, "Grandma give me this." Yes, for her birthday last June! What a memory! And she had the black pants that go with it on, and it looked so adorable with the boots. Heads were turning at school! But she peed in them this afternoon. Oh well!

Anonymous said...

My goodness has Allie ever grown!
Still as beautiful and charming as ever!
I was waiting for the sound to come on as I scrolled down the pictures... LOL
Debbie