Saturday, February 18, 2012

Keep Me Laughing

I just love the silly things kids say! So I've listed three things that happened today at our house and the funny things the kids said.

Daddy and Allie sitting on the couch
Daddy: Allie, did you just wipe your boogers on my sleeve?
Allie: Yes. I don't like them on my face.

Coleman had just helped Spence lift his mattress and find all the little stuffed animals that had fallen behind the bed
Coleman: Spence told me one time that he wished I wasn't real. I bet he's glad I'm real now!

The boys were watching You Tube and someone was speaking Russian
Spence: They're speaking Spanish!
Daddy: No, that's Russian.
Spence began listing off all the languages he "knows."
Coleman: You don't know any of those languages!
Spence: Well, I know lots of English!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet... and funny!
Debbie

Rita said...

My grandchildren would be stars on the old TV show..."Kids say the darnest things!"..Anyway.they are stars in my heart!!

Rhonda said...

omigoodness Amanda! These are priceless!!!!!!!!! Hilarious!!!