Sunday, October 14, 2007

"Fall" in Houston

We love the "Fall" season in Houston. It's nice enough to eat popsicles on the front driveway and we can go to parks without getting drenched with sweat.

Coleman's Funnies of the Week:

I have to roll over so I don't mess up my pretty hair.

I don't want to wear my new shoes. They might get dirty.

I don't see that tree in my house! (He's been obsessed with going to Montana, but we're not going until Christmas. So Brian told him when we got a tree in our house it would be almost time to go.)

And our thrill of the week...
Coleman has decided to start using the potty again. I've tried not to show too much excitement. I'm using a new angle this time. "You need to know how to use the potty and wear big boy underwear when we go to Montana! Grandma and Grandpa will be so happy!"

6 comments:

Rita said...

Tell Coleman Grandpa will take a Cinnamon Toast Crunch bath with him if he goes in the potty in Montana!!! LOL

the vidoe is just wonderful...I think the look on Spence's face is quite unfamilar...too cold and hard compared to what he is use to..ya know...What sweeties....
Brian...Would it help Coleman to see a picture of last Christmans when we are all around the tree...??

Jennifer said...

Too cute. It is funny what we can get them to do with the right reward! We are definately going to go on Saturday as long as some sort of disaster does not happen!

Rita said...

Grandpa has watched this video about 4 times just tonight....:-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely family picture!
Super video!
It is so nice you can share these precious moments with the family!
Have a good week!
T-4

Anonymous said...

Tell Grandpa we want to see that Cinnamon Toast video when you get to Montana...
We are sure Coleman will have that potty thing all taken care of by then!

Anonymous said...

Good post.