Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Toot Is Sweet

Oh, these are the moments I love. After I wrote yesterday's post, I took Coleman and Spence to the park. They were both having a blast. Spence and I went to sit on the swing and Coleman came and joined us. I was marveling at the gorgeous day and enjoying it with my boys. Coleman and I were having a conversation about his best friends. He informed me that Wyatt, Ryan, Sarah from Bible Study, Spencey, Mommy, Daddy, Nana, Poppa, Grandma, and Grandpa are all his best friends. Then he concluded, "I have a lot of friends." I started feeling bad about calling him a toot earlier! I was also feeling bad because I left my camera at home. Oh well, that just gave us an excuse to go back today! The weather was once again perfect. We took a picnic and I remembered the camera! Here are some shots.

Two sweet brothers!

Helicopter Pilot

At the Controls

Spence enjoying the park

Can you believe my Mommy called me a toot?

I'll never be a toot...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of "toot" days and lots of "non-toot" days.

hang in there...you are an awesome Mum.

Rita said...

58 days....and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheree said...

Cute toots

Rita said...

I'm see lot of you in Coleman with the red cap on....and Spence looks so much like Coleman did at that age...just looking at the pix's again.....