Friday, October 16, 2009

A Fall Favorite: The Pumpkin Patch

Today. Was. Gorgeous!!! We've been stuck in this funky, muggy, disgustingly hot, awful weather pattern that was about to drive me over the edge. It might be back soon, but it was gone for today, and that's all that matters now! I took the kids to a pumpkin patch to take some pictures and pick out a few pumpkins. It's pretty difficult to get all three of them in a picture together, but I managed to get at least one. Then I got some good individual pictures. I love pumpkin patches. Some of my favorite pictures of my kids are either in pumpkin patches or other fall settings. Here are my favorites from today.

Sit on this bench and smile kids! Don't think for a second that there wasn't a cookie bribe involved here.

Coleman found the biggest pumpkin

Spence loved to sit on the pumpkins, not by the pumpkins because there might be spiders on the ground

I love this!!!

I'm not sure I love this!

Allie got used to the pumpkins

This picture captures how Coleman feels about Allie

And finally... The Pumpkin Princess!

5 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Awesome Pictures! We're going next week to our little one up the road! Enjoy this beautiful weather this weekend!

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Mom

Unknown said...

I love it! Pumpkin patches photos are always some of my favorites!

Unknown said...

I love it! Pumpkin patches photos are always some of my favorites!

Rita said...

Just precious.....our little pumpkins...how enduring to us!!!